Quantitative Finance Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for finance professionals and academics. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I am looking at data for Unit Trusts and OEICs in the UK.

They are identified by SEDOL or ISIN codes.

Given an SEDOL, how can I find the ISIN associated with the same product? And given an ISIN, how can I find the associated SEDOL?

share|improve this question


  • bloomberg terminal (if you have one or someone else at work does)
  • Do you have the issuer names - could look around their websites where they typically list all reference names!
share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.