|visits||member for||1 year, 8 months|
|seen||Dec 3 '12 at 6:45|
Things about me:
- I work as a fraud analyst for an e-commerce company
- This means I spend a lot of time building and using tools that crunch data
- I'm not a coder, but I play one on TV
- I'm not a statistician, but I play one on TV
- I'm not a data scientist, but I play one on TV
- I'm not a detective, but...well, you get the idea
My last degree was in Rhetoric and Political Communications. The one I'm working on currently is in Applied Math. After that, it's a Masters in Stats.
There's not a damned thing wrong with the serial comma, nor with adding two spaces after a period.
I prefer City of Heroes to Warcraft. I prefer how-to and textbooks to fiction and narrative non-fiction.
If you have to have a fictional personal hero, you could do a lot worse than Jubal Harshaw.
Minneapolis is a great place for both geeks and artists. I'm very fortunate to be living here when the geek and art cultures are so rich.