Comments like: "This is the most complete answer to this question." & "Thank you for continuing on and illustrating use in unit testing..." and "should have been the answer, to bad you were too late" make my day.
Feedback & bounties welcome!
- What does the
yieldkeyword do in Python?
- Difference between
- Static methods?
- Append vs. Extend
- What is the difference between @staticmethod and @classmethod
- Check if a directory exists and create it
- How do you properly ignore Exceptions?
- How do I check if a variable exists?
- Accessing the index in for loops
- Adding a Method to an Existing Object
Notable accept on an old question: How do I limit (or truncate) text file by number of lines