I'm looking for reliable research data on global equity fundamentals, but I'm not sure which vendor provides these (and preferably only these) features:
- Programmatic access of data.
- Coverage of delisted entities (privatizations, bankruptcies, mergers, liquidations, etc.)
- 10+ years of fundamental data (yearly and quarterly data).
- 10+ years of daily closing prices.
- Reasonably global coverage (i.e. including much of Europe, India, Japan, China, South East Asia, Australia, etc.)
Bloomberg Terminal and Thomson Reuters Eikon are able to provide all this data, but they have a whole lot of features I'm never going to use (e.g. live quotes, charts, news, currencies, commodities, options, etc.).
Compustat and Mergent Global Fundamentals Data API appear to offer all the required features (perhaps except the daily closing prices).
Are there any data vendors I should look into to get this kind of data?