I wonder if there is any source for the following information concerning stock delistings in the US stock market:
- date and stock symbol of the delisting (required)
- covers at least 15 years history (required)
- should be a trustworthy source (required)
- reasons for delisting (optional)
- best as structured data like a CSV, export of some sort or API (optional, but preferred)
It doesn't need to be free, I am willing to pay for the data.
I know that there are similar questions, this is what I have found and tried but didn't work:
- CSRP database seems to have this data, but CSRP is not accessible to me
- https://listingcenter.nasdaq.com/IssuersPendingSuspensionDelisting.aspx this only shows current data, but no history
- Searching directly for Form 25 in SEC/Edgar also only lists the most recent data
Is there any other source I have missed?