New answers tagged


As @Kermittfrog said in the comment, in Black formula for options on futures price you need to insert the futures price $F$: $$C = e^{-rT}[FN(d_1) - KN(d_2)]$$ where $r$ is the discounting rate. Here, $d_1$ depends only on $F$ (no rate involved). For Black-Scholes formula for options on spot price (assume asset pays no dividend to keep it clean), we have: $$...

Top 50 recent answers are included