New answers tagged


When you are working with monthly returns and you want to calculate monthly excess returns you could also use the U.K. 3-month T-Bill (annualized) rate as a proxy for the risk-free rate of U.K. equities and scale to 1 month. You can download the data via the Federal Reserve's website here. If you are using R, you could also use the quantmod package to ...

Top 50 recent answers are included