I'm just trying to determine the appropriate naming convention for a category that holds cap or spread, or in other words, what category can I put cap and spread (in this context) into? Are they "Features" of a monthly sum option, or "Limits" ... I really don't know.


1 Answer 1


When speaking with quants, I call such things Boundary Conditions. With traders I tend to use Terms or Features.

  • $\begingroup$ I like "Features" $\endgroup$
    – sooprise
    Commented Oct 6, 2011 at 21:02

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.